Learn more about Mindmarker, the leader in training reinforcement.
As the leader in training reinforcement, our mission is to connect training to behavior change, drive business impact and increase training ROI. With over 10 years of experience in the training reinforcement industry, we work with clients and partners around the world to reinforce their training and drive impact. Click here to inquire about any available positions.
Join the Mindmarker Team.
As the leader in training reinforcement, we continue to grow globally at a fast pace. Join the Mindmarker team and become a part of a fantastic training solution that is changing the way people learn and change behaviors.
The account executive position is responsible for successfully closing new clients by explaining the Mindmarker value proposition to inbound leads and gaining commitment to buy, primarily over the phone. Target clients will largely consist of medium to large sized businesses.
What We Do
Mindmarker addresses a common problem: employees return from a training or eLearning course and quickly forget the information they just learned and revert back to old habits. It is like the training never took place at all. Our mission is to connect training to business impact by making training stick!
Why Should You Work at Mindmarker?
We are the market leader in training reinforcement and continue to grow globally at a fast pace. With clients and partners in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, we provide training reinforcement to over 100 countries across multiple platforms and devices.
Recognized as a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor, we continue to provide training reinforcement solutions with innovative technology and proven methodology to drive results for our clients. Join our team and be part of a fantastic product that is changing the way people learn and apply their training!
- Opportunity to be part of a growing sales team and work with extremely talented people
- Free Snacks/Beverages
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Cornhole & Beer Fridays!
- Generate revenue selling training reinforcement solutions to the new and existing clients
- Qualify leads and follow up to identify needs
- Help develop and deliver sales presentations and close deals
- Manage pilots or proof of concepts
- Prepare Proposals
- Work closely with internal teams CSM and Marketing
- Attend and represent the company at industry conferences
- Supports marketing efforts, sales of large projects/programs, teaming partnerships and client engagement activities to implement business development initiatives
- Follow up on free trial and demo requests
- Maintain and develop lead, contacts and opportunities in the CRM – Hubspot
- Results-driven enterprise sales representative with experience in consultative selling, business development, and key account management.
- Understanding of the various dynamics of the Training and Development space
- Excellent consultative selling skills using both phone and in person
- Detail oriented and self-sufficient
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Organized, disciplined, and willing to learn
- Experienced with Hubspot CRM
Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in consultative selling.
Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred. Apply Now