INSTALLING THE APP AND REGISTERING FOR A PROGRAM
To make the following process proceed smoother we advise to open the email on the mobile device you intend to install the app upon.
1. Click the green button labeled “Start Program” in the invitation email.
2. A page will open in the browser. On this page set your personalized password and select “Save password”.
3. Depending on the device you are you will either be automatically re-directed to the App Store page where you can download the app or find instructions how to download the app.
4. Once you have installed the app. Please provide your email address (note: this is the same email address to which the invitation email was sent). To complete your registration, login with your personalized password.
COMPLETING YOUR FIRST MINDMARKER
1. Click the button titled “Mindmarkers”.
2. Carefully read the instructions on the page and press the ‘Complete’ button in the bottom of the screen. If the Mindmarker is a question, then carefully read the instructions and press ‘To question’. Next you can select your answer.
3. After you receive you score, press the “Continue” button to proceed to the next Mindmarker or the dashboard (in case you completed all your pending Mindmarkers).
HOW DO I NAVIGATE THE DASHBOARD?
Once you’re logged in, you will see the application dashboard, where there are 3 easy-to-navigate buttons:
1. Mindmarker: Select Mindmarker to access your latest Mindmarker notifications.
2. My Stats: Select My Stats to review your responses and accuracy.
3. Resources: Select Resources to view extra information on the application and, if available, on the reinforcement programs.
WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING DURING MY REINFORCEMENT PROGRAM?
Once you’re setup and have explored the app, you simply complete each Mindmarker as it is assigned to you. These take just a few minutes each week to complete. During the program, your progress, status, and responses are all recorded in the Mindmarker Analytical Tool to aid in your reinforcement success and allow you to track how you are doing.
The project team will be monitoring the Analytical Tool throughout the Mindmarker Reinforcement Program for feedback, overall aggregate survey response information (all responses remain anonymous and we don’t track individual responses), overall participant progress, and analysis on the learning and behavior outcomes.